Below is a guide when using production batches.
This is the starting point of the production process as orders are automatically put into batch templates and queued ready for production.
This can either be used for batch templates or for different fulfilment machines - a filter is then available to select which machine should be used.
- By default screen only displays orders that have not been downloaded - so orders not already being produced or outstanding orders
- If you want to re-print an old template you can put a tick in the “include download” box to view all previous production templates
- To download a template, either click the PDF icon next to the batch , use the “=” key to download a few templates or select the download all option in the drop down menu
- Please note if you have a lot of orders it is not recommended to select the “Download All” option as dependant on the internet connection and size of artwork each templates could take several minutes to download
- Once downloaded the production template will disappear from your list unless the “include downloaded” box is ticked
- The downloaded template should now be printed onto the film ready for production