Detailed below is an overview of the process for setting up integration between Gateway OMS and the Amazon Marketplace
To get started you will need
1. Amazon Seller Account - register below if you do not have an account
2. Amazon MWS Key / Token
- Go to https://developer.amazonservices.co.uk.
- Click the Sign up for MWS button.
- Log into your Amazon seller account.
- On the MWS registration page, click the button for I want to give a developer access to my Amazon seller account with MWS.
- In the Developer's Name text box, type Gateway 3D. This doesn't need to be the exact name; it is merely for your reference in the future.
- In the Developer Account Number text box type: 9133-2972-0047
- Click the Next button.
- Accept the Amazon MWS Licence Agreements and click the Next button.
- Copy your account identifiers (Seller ID, MWS Authorization Token and Marketplace ID) as your third-party developer needs them in order to programmatically access your Amazon seller account.
- Paste your account identifiers into an e-mail and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org. It is also a good practice to print this page and save it in a safe place.
3. Confirm sales regions