Our DPD integration allows for orders that are ready to be shipped to be easily imported into the DPD
- You must have an existing DPD account. This account is your responsibility and the details for which should be kept private between yourself and DPD
- You must have a company account set up in the Gateway3D system. A company account represents a unique combination of supplier, retailer and shipper.
- An order is entered into the OMS system from a variety of sources (i.e. eCommerce, Point of Sale, etc.)
- The order is then produced either via the workflow system or a 3rd party supplier.
- When the order's status has reached "Despatched" (via a variety of methods) then the DPD integration will create a shipment CSV file on an FTP account provided by Gateway3D (using your own FTP account is possible if so desired).
- Once OMS has created the shipment CSV, the order's status will change to "Sent to shipper".
- The shipment CSV is created in a folder called "Incoming" and is then auto imported into DPD
- DPD then auto create a file on the FTP in a Folder called Export that contains "Delivery parcel numbers" and "Del cust ref 1" for the shipment details uploaded - this changes the order status to received by shipper
- The status is then further updated to Despatched (notified) if automated depatch enabled
Company & FTP Setup
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know which company accounts you would like the DPD integration to be enabled for.
Interlink is now part of DPD and orders can be handled in the same way