When new Companies (GUID's) are created in CPP, they are flagged according to the intended purpose.
- Self Fulfilment - being used directly by the customer for the purpose of fulfilling orders
- Fulfilment - where multiple GUID's are required for fulfilment by different machines or different output types
- Dropship - where the company is being created to route orders from a retailer to a an external fulfiller
- b2b Supplier (Promotional) - The master/base company GUID for a promotional products supplier
- b2c Supplier (Personalised) - The Master/base company GUID for a personalised products supplier
Customers with either an Enterprise or Order & Workflow subscription can create as many GUID's as required, but we recommend raising a support ticket by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org detailing the type of company required & your CPP/OMS username so that access to the new company can be enabled.
For Dropship companies using our approved supplier network, any subscription level can have new companies created pending trade arrangements being agreed with the supplier(s) in question.