Since v22.214.171.124, the Personalise-iT module provides the ability to control supplier company ref ID in three different ways.
The supplier company ref ID is a unique code identifying which account an order is created under in OMS.
Which ref ID is used is determined in the following order of importance:
- Per Customer / Magento user (highest priority)
- Per Store View
- Per Product (lowest priority)
For example, if the customer does not have a supplier company ref ID set but the current store view does, then the value set against store view will be used.
Per Customer (Magento user)
- In Magento's admin section, navigate to System -> Customers -> Manage Customers.
- Select the relevant customer.
- Go to the "Account Information" tab.
- Enter the relevant ref ID into the "Override Company Ref ID" field.
Note: Setting per customer requires that the customer is logged in on the site in before they personalise a product using an iframe personalisation app.
Per Store View
- In Magento's admin section, navigate to System -> Configuration.
- Select the desired store view in the dropdown box on the left hand side menu.
- Then enter the relevant ref ID into the "Override Company Ref ID" field in the "Personalise-iT Supplier Link Settings" section.
Setting a supplier company ref ID per product is the recommend approach. Overriding by customer or store view should only be used when necessary.